Each spring, the real estate market generally heats up, and this year is poised to be no different. From pre-war condo conversions to brand new ultra-luxe towers, here are the new condos hitting the market from 14th Street to 59th Street, and everything in between.
1) 400 Park Avenue South is the long awaited condominium building from Pritzker Prize winner Christian de Portzamparc. This 40-story tower offers unobstructed 360-degree views, as well as world class amenities, including a fitness center, indoor lap pool, rooftop terrace and much more. Condo pricing begins at $1 million and tops out at $10 million.
2) Even though 301 East 50th Street isn’t expected to be completed until the 4th quarter of 2015, sales for this new condominium will launch this spring. 301 East 50 offers one- through four-bedroom layouts, including two penthouse units. The 57-unit limestone building will rise 29 stories, and boast an array of amenities, such as a wellness center with cedar sauna, tea lounge, treatment room and gym.
3) Soori High Line, an 11-story residential building, is rising near Chelsea’s beloved High Line park, and sales are expected to launch this season. The luxury resort-style condominium located at 522 West 29th Street will feature ultra-luxe residences with oversized windows, 18-foot ceilings, living room fireplaces, and private heated swimming pools. Yes, you read that correctly. A pool in your Manhattan condo.
4) While the first batch of condos located at the dual-building 540 West 49th Street have already hit the market, the remaining 60 condos in the north tower will be hitting the market this spring. Amenities at 540West include a fitness center, a pet spa, two landscaped roofdecks, and a 6,000-square-foot courtyard that features a reflecting pool, dining/lounging area, and an outdoor movie-viewing space.
5) Undergoing a condo conversion,135 West 52nd Street will be launching sales for the 109 apartments in this 47-story building shortly. The condos will range in size from one through four bedrooms. 135 West 52nd Street will have five high-end penthouses, as well as several luxury amenities inside the 12,000-square-foot residents’ club.
6) Stella Tower, located at 435 West 50th Street is also undergoing a condo conversion, bringing 51 new luxury condos to the West Side of Manhattan. Inside this pre-war building designed by Ralph Walker, residents will enjoy dramatic panoramic views and several high-end amenities. Prices for the one- to three-bedroom units range from $1.5 million to $9 million.