Happy 4th, everyone! Feel like reading something positive this weekend? It might not all be knock-your-socks-off great news, but there's plenty of silver linings. Let's get right to it...
- Has the Housing Market Hit Bottom? via ABC News
- Spring U.S. housing market hints at awaited recovery via Reuters
- Home Prices Fall 0.6% as Rate of Decline Slows via WSJ
- The Growth Of Prime Mortgage Delinquencies Is Actually Slowing via the Business Insider
- Home-Price Drop Eases via Bloomberg
- CBRE's Steve Siegel says bid activity points to market recovery via the Real Deal
See? You feel a little bit better already. Have a great weekend, everybody.